Design Thinker // Idea Activator // People Leader
Matt Kane is developing global leaders and building a culture of learning and innovation at Johnson & Johnson. His route through J&J crosses Global IT, Marketing, and Human Resources, creating a unique and diverse perspective on the business and the People.
As an HR leader, Matt harnesses his passion for improvement and drive to help others to create unforgettable experiences, safe spaces for failure, and innovative solutions for talent development and business results.
8 Things to Know About Matt
- Philadelphia born and raised
- Wears mismatching socks (ask him why)
- Self-described Apple and Disney fanboy
- Loves Burning Man
- Co-Authored “Surge: Your Guide to Put Any Idea Into Action“
- Excitable, imaginative, and mischievous
- Starts many ideas with “What If…?”
For a greater level of detail on Matt’s work experiences, visit his LinkedIn profile.
Matt continually expands his thinking and brings big-picture learnings back to Johnson & Johnson. Here is a selection of institutions he has attended and certificates he holds: