The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- The degree to which you accept responsibility for everything in your life is precisely the degree of personal power you have to change or create anything in your life.
It’s Time To Wake Up To Your FULL Potential
- Creating Your “Level 10” Life
- One of my favorite sentiments ever shared by Oprah was when she said, “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- How you wake up each day and your morning routine (or lack thereof) dramatically affects your levels of success in every single area of your life. Focused, productive, successful mornings generate focused, productive, successful days—which inevitably create a successful life—in the same way that unfocused, unproductive, and mediocre mornings unproductive, and mediocre days, and ultimately a mediocre quality of life. By simply changing the way you wake up in the morning, you can transform any area of your life, faster than you ever thought possible.
- Never forget that who you are becoming is the ‘single most important determining factor in your quality of life, now and for your future.
The Miracle Morning Origin: Born Out of Desperation
- “Your level of success, will rarely exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become,” I stopped in my tracks. This one philosophy was going to change my entire life.
The 95% Reality Check
- Every time you choose to do the easy thing, instead of the right thing, you are shaping your identity, becoming the type of person who does what’s easy, rather than what’s right.
- On the other hand, when you do choose to do the right thing and follow through with your commitments—especially when you don’t feel like it—you are developing the extraordinary discipline (which most people never develop) necessary for creating extraordinary results in your life. As my good friend, Peter Voogd, often teaches his clients: “Discipline creates lifestyle.”
- Always remember that who you’re becoming is far more important than what you’re doing, and yet it is what you’re doing that is determining who you’re becoming.
- Now that we are all grown up and striving to achieve worthy levels of success and fulfillment, we must take responsibility for initiating our own systems for accountability (or move back in with our parents). Your accountability system could be a professional coach, mentor, even a good friend or family member. The reality is that, statistically, 95% of the people that read any book don’t implement what they learn. Because no one is holding them accountable to do so. There is a way to change that.
- Mediocrity has nothing to do with how you compare to other people; it’s simply a result of not making the commitment to continuously learn, grow, and improve yourself.
Why Did YOU Wake Up This Morning?
- Your first ritual that you do during the day is the highest leveraged ritual, by far, because it has the effect of setting your mind, and setting the context, for the rest of your day. –EBEN PAGAN
- I’ve found that how our sleep affects our biology is largely affected by our own personal belief about how much sleep “we need”. In other words, how we feel when we wake up in the morning—and this is a very important distinction—is not solely based on how many hours of sleep we got, but significantly impacted by how we told ourselves we were going to feel when we woke up.
The 5-Step Snooze-Proof Wake Up Strategy
- Step #1: Set Your Intentions Before Bed
- Step #2: Move Your Alarm Clock Across The Room
- Step #3: Brush Your Teeth
- Step #4: Drink a Full Glass of Water
- Step #5: Get Dressed In Your Workout Clothes
The Life S.A.V.E.R.S. Six Practices Guaranteed To Save You From a Life of Unfulfilled Potential
S is for Silence
A is for Affirmations
- 5 Simple Steps To Create Your Own Affirmations
- Step 1: What You Really Want
- Step 2: Why You Want It
- Step 3: Whom You Are Committed To Being To Create It
- Step 4: What You’re Committed To Doing To Attain It
- Step 5: Add Inspirational Quotes and Philosophies
- The #1 skill of influencers is the sincere effort to make a person feel that he or she is the most important person in the world. It’s one of the skills that Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, and Bruce Goodman used to become the best in their fields. I will do this for every person I connect with!”
- View and download highly effective Miracle Morning affirmations on everything from losing weight, improving your relationships, increasing your energy, developing extraordinary self-confidence, making more money, overcoming depression, and much more., www.TMMBook.com
V is for Visualization
- Most people are limited by visions of their past, replaying previous failures and heartbreaks. Creative Visualization enables you to design the vision that will occupy your mind, ensuring that the greatest pull on you is your future—a compelling, exciting, and limitless future.
- Visualize What You Really Want
- The greatest gift we can give to the people we love is to live to our full potential.
- Step 3: Visualize Who You Need To Be & What You Need To Do
- make sure you see yourself enjoying the process
E is for Exercise
R is for Reading
S is for Scribing
The 6-Minute Miracle Morning (Real Results In Six Minutes)
- Minute One… Envision yourself waking up peacefully in the morning.
- Minute Two… You pull out your daily Affirmations—the ones that remind you of your unlimited potential and your most important priorities—and you read them out loud from top to bottom.
- Minute Three… You close your eyes, or you look at your vision board, and you visualize.
- Minute Four… You take one minute to write down some of the things that you’re grateful for, what you’re proud of, and the results you’re committed to creating for that day.
- Minute Five… Then, you grab your self-help book and invest one miraculous minute reading a page or two.
- Minute Six… Finally, you stand up and spend the last minute moving your body for 60 seconds.
Customizing Your Miracle Morning to Fit Your Lifestyle and Achieve Your Biggest Goals & Dreams
- Most people eat the foods they do based mainly on the taste, and at a deeper level, based on our emotional attachment to the foods we like the taste of. If you were to ask someone, ‘Why did you eat that ice cream? Why did you drink that soda? “Or, ‘Why did you bring that fried chicken home from the grocery store?” You would most likely hear responses like, “Mmm, because I love ice cream! I like drinking soda. I was in the mood for fried chicken. “All answers based on the emotional enjoyment derived primarily from the way these foods taste. In this case, this person is not likely to explain their food choices with how much value these foods will add to their health, or how much sustained energy they’ll get.
- My point is this: If we want to have more energy (which we all do) and if we want our lives to be healthy and disease-free (which we all do) then it’s crucial that we reexamine why we eat the foods that we do, and—this is important—start valuing the health benefits and energy consequences of the foods we eat as much as or more than the taste.
From Unbearable to Unstoppable: The Real Secret To Forming Habits That will Transform Your Life (In 30 Days)
- Considering that our habits create our life, there is arguably no single skill that is more important for you to learn and master than controlling your habits. You must identify, implement, and maintain the habits necessary for creating the results you want in your life. While learning how to let go of any negative habits which are holding you back from achieving your true potential.
The Miracle Morning 30-Day Life Transformation Challenge
- Step 1: Get The Miracle Morning 30-Day LTC Fast Start Kit
- Visit www.TMMBook.com to download your free Miracle Morning 30-Day Life Transformation Challenge Fast Start Kit complete with the exercises, affirmations, daily checklists, tracking sheets, and everything else you need to make starting and completing The Miracle Morning 30-Day Life Transformation Challenge as easy as possible. Please take a minute to do this now. (action surge)