- To many people, being nice in order to be liked is more important.
- What you learn at school are facts, known facts
- FIND out what’s right about your product or service and then dramatize it, like a cartoonist exaggerates an action. For example, you know a horse can jump a ditch, therefore you accept that it can jump the Grand Canyon.
- MOST clients are corporate people protecting their own mortgages.
- It’s unlikely that anyone will sanction the cost of something they don’t understand, therefore you have no choice but to do it yourself.
- The art of the art director is to get talented people to exceed their own capabilities.