You might of missed out on getting a share of Instagram’s billion dollars but you can still build a profitable business off of the site and it’s wild popularity.
Take a look at the businesses outlined below that have all used Instagram in some way in how they’ve created their product.
Just another list of great examples of how to cross pollinate ideas and leverage popular platforms and the behaviors of those users. Next time you hear about a site or behavior taking off in popularity think about how you might be able to use it to build something.
Here’s the list of just some of the many Instagram businesses out there:
- Printstagram: Instagram + printing
- Cocoagraph: Instagram + chocolate
- Coastermatic: Instagram + coasters
- Instaprint: Instagram + printing + parties + rental services
- Bracelets: Instagram + jewelry
- Casetagram: Instagram + phone cases
- ImageSnap: Instagram + ceramic tile
- Postagram: Instagram + traditional mail
Open a dictionary to a random page, pick a random word, add Instagram and try to make a business. Sounds like a good drinking game, but it sounds even more feasible as a way to start a business.