I’ve always tried to make better use of the commuting time I spend in my car. What started as listening to books or instructional and motivational speeches on cassette tape has now morphed into listening in to podcasts.
Here’s a list of some of my current favorites (can find them all on iTunes):
- Stanford’s Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Series - a classic where amazing people come to share in a class at Stanford.
- Entrepreneur on Fire, John Lee Dumas – love the ‘standard’ format so you get different answers to the same questions as well as the range of folks John has on and its quick/high level of energy nature.
- Ask Altucher - James Altucher’s daily question/answer podcast. Starting to throw in a part 2 that is great too.
- The James Altucher Show – Jame’s longer form weekly podcast interview series. Great!
- The My Wife Quit Her Job Podcast - great stories about the beginnings of online businesses, inspiring to hear about different people ‘starting.’
- The #AskGaryVee Show – Gary Vaynerchuk just started a daily question/answer show, always love Gary’s stuff and this has a great range of digital info. and business insight in general.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – a little on the longer form side but Tim always comes at things from an interesting perspective. Plus, just hearing Tim reminds me to think/do his other teachings.
- Mad Marketing by Marcus Sheridan – the Sales Lion is one of my favorite ‘newer’ finds in that he has absolutely amazing digital / business related content yet isn’t one of the more ‘brand names’ in the field so it is even more real.
- Accidental Creative – always great stuff about creativity, digital, etc..
- Bigger Pockets Podcast – all about real estate investing. I thought I knew about real estate and this is inspiring me in completely new ways in regards to real estate investing.
Those are the latest ones that are top of mind. If you listen to any of them, let’s discuss. What are your favorite podcasts?